Just a reminder that we will be closed on Thursday, July 4th - enjoy the day!
Also, if you are planning on attending our Summer Combine event on Sat, July 27 and are interested in getting a shirt/tank - please fill out the below survey indicating your name and style/size. Flyers are up at the gym and there is also an event created for it on Facebook (click on the "Events" tab- if you did not get it, please let one of us know so that we can add you.
- Deadline to submit t-shirt order survey will be Sunday.
- Deadline to submit money ($25) will be Monday.
- The graphic is the same for the tanks and the t-shirts (men's cut).
- Men's cut t-shirt sizing is the same as the ones that we currently have.
- Women's tank sizing is as follows:
- S= size 2-4, 32-34" chest
- M=size 4-6, 34-36" chest
- L=size 8-10, 36-38" chest
- XL= size 10-12, 38-40" chest
- 2XL = size 12-14, 40-42" chest
- Please let one of the trainers know if you have any questions.
"Our strength grows out of our weaknesses." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
For today's WOD, we'll be starting heats of 5 people at a time 15 minutes into class and will be running subsequent heats every 10 minutes thereafter.
Run 1600 M
Row 2000 M
Run 1600 M (Optional, Rx+)
Goat training - What is an area of weakness that you want to improve? Pick one and volume train (EMOM) it for 10 minutes.
Posted on Wed, July 3, 2013