- Sign-ups for heat times are available for Saturday's Summer Combine Event. There will be 36 spots available for each 30 minute time slot. Current times that you can sign up for are 9:30, 10, 10:30, and 11. An additional heat will be added if necessary. We will be open at 9 am for those going in the first heat to warm-up.
- T-shirts, if you ordered one, will be in later this week.
- If you have folding table / chairs, please bring them in this week (make sure it is labeled with your name so we get everything back to it's rightful owners).
- We will be providing meat dishes and water - please bring a side dish to share. Also, BYOB.
Other upcoming event:
- August 3rd Pool Party - if you don't see the event on FB, let one of us know and we can pass along the details.
"If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself." - Henry Ford
20 RM Backsquat - add 5# or 10# to last week's weight. Make sure you are getting to depth and full range of motion on every single rep (below parallel or as low as possible if you are working through mobility issues). Keep up the great work on this, I know how tough the last 5 or so reps can be- we'll be retesting our 1RM soon!
5 Rounds for Time of:
200 M run
10 Cleans (135,95)
Posted on Mon, July 22, 2013