Hey guys - a few announcements:
- Congratulations to Carlos and Monica H on earning their headbands at the Tough Mudder this past weekend!!
- Great turnout for the Wellness Place 5K on Saturday. Thanks to everyone that participated - and a special thank you to Carmen for raising over $1,000 on her own! Congratulations to Renee on completing her first 5K as well!
- Monday, Memorial Day, we'll have a 9:30 and 10:30 class. All other class times are cancelled for this day
- Saturday, there is a Murph for Miller event at Tri-Cities CrossFit in St. Charles. Brianrolls and Eric will be participating together (wearing a 20 lb weighted vest). Their heat time will start around noon, so if you are nearby, I'm sure that they would appreciate the support.
"Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, C&J, and snatch. Similarly, master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports." - Coach Greg Glassman
- 6x2 Power Snatch (+5# from last week, all sets at same weight)
- 3x5 Thrusters (+5# from last week, all sets at same weight)
8 Minute AMRAP
- 2 Power Cleans (heavier weight than last Monday)
- 4 Jump over Bar Burpees
- 8 TTB
Posted on Mon, May 20, 2013